Are you a student organization advisor? The EMCS EventsManagers invite all Registered Student Organizations’ authorized contacts to attend this training session on planning and scheduling events on the Main campus. Topics will include: checking space availability, scheduling space and resources, contacting service providers, and completing appropriate forms and deadlines. Learn what to know and where to go for events of all sizes! View the RSO Events Possible 2012 Schedule for locations and times.
You are here: Home » Events Management Tip of the Month
Categories: Events Tips
- UC Restroom Renovation Underway June 15, 2012
- Campus Technology Store Trade-In Program: Now Accepting Laptops May 7, 2012
- First Football Game Shirts Now Available August 1, 2011
- UC Summer Hours Begin May 13 May 4, 2012
- Upcoming Ticketmaster Events February 6, 2012
- May News May 5, 2014
- March News March 25, 2014
- UC Presents: Rowdy Gras February 19, 2014
- The Exploration: Exploring Social Justice For All February 6, 2014
- December News December 10, 2013
- eventmanagement58: Nice one.
- eventmanagement58: Thanks for the information.
- eventmanagement58: Nice tips. This is something which we often forget.
- studio Nem: Beautiful piece!
- Teresa Maillard: We are very happy to have a Starbucks DT and to hear the news about Free Coffee; thank you!
2012 art artist campus technology store Coffee concerts conference services construction EMCS entertainment events events management event tips faculty featured finals frost bank Gallery 23 homecoming lunch and learn movies music photography popcorn renovation reservations Roadrunner Express seminar special events staff student employees students subfeatured summer t-shirts technology the ups store ticketmaster tickets UC UC events ucinema ucpc University Center ups store